My contributionsWritten Jan 1, 0001
My software projects
Here is a list of my own projects I am currently working on:
- pothole: A lightweight microblogging server written in Nim.
Here is a list of projects I have put aside for now:
- thymapin: A self-hostable server to store bookmarks in.
- mimix: An extensible Wiki engine.
- andropie: An attempt at porting my device (
spesn) to postmarketOS.
There are projects only a couple of people hear about on a need-to-know basis, I keep these projects secret usually because they are very, very unfinished. Typically, they are a mere concept or a git repository with only a
README file. So I work on these privately until they evolve into something a bit more finished, at which point, I publish them for the world to see and criticize.
Other software projects I contributed to.
Here is a list of projects I have contributed to:
- Laboratory: Laboratory is a self-hostable frontend for GitLab, I contributed the project wikis feature.